1. In the Clippers-Hornets game Wednesday night, the 6’0” Chris Paul did something he very rarely does — he dunked.
Look at Chris Paul get up! Usually, Paul’s the one throwing alley-oops to guys like Blake Griffin, DeAndre Jordan, not the one finishing above the rim. And when Clippers guards do dunk, it’s Willie Green or Eric Bledsoe.
2. As was to be expected, Blake Griffin couldn’t resist getting in a little jab:
Blake Griffin on Chris Paul’s dunk: “You saw how I had to help him down?”— Kevin Arnovitz
Now, Chris Paul’s son is one of the most famous kids in the NBA. And the thing about kids is that they believe in what they know. If daddy’s normally feeding the dunkers and not dunking, when he actually does dunk, it might be a little hard to believe. Last night, after the Clippers wrapped up their win over the Hornets, CP3 tried to get a little shine from Little Chris. Apparently, he didn’t have much luck. Via Kevin Arnovitz’s Twitter:
4. CP3 = Chris Paul. LC = Little Chris
5. Better luck next time, Chris.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝