In game 4 of the Knicks’ series against the Heat, Baron Davis gruesomely dislocated his knee. News emerged today that the true damage is even worse:
This could mean the end of a career for the 33-year-old Davis; at the very least, it’s safe to say that he’ll never return to the heights of his earlier career, which he had already more or less left behind.
With the Charlotte/New Orleans Hornets and the Golden State Warriors, Baron was one of the most explosive players in the NBA. Dude wasn’t consistent, and he wasn’t efficient, but few guys were as good for a wild, high-wattage dunk, and some of his rank among the greatest slams caught on tape.
4. Here he is ruining the 6’9” Andrei Kirilenko:
5. And here he clears Jermaine O’Neal with relatively little difficulty:
6. This solid mix shows a few more aspects of his game:
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people allowed aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›