1. In garbage time, Rose squared up at the top of the key and drove to the basket.
2. Pushing off his left foot, Rose made an agressive cut right.
3. Dude would probably make an excellent long-jumper.
4. It’s here, on the landing, that he appears to sustain the injury, with his left knee buckling inwards.
5. Blame Spencer Hawes? He is right there, after all. DAMMIT, SPENCER.
6. Yep, your left leg should not look like that.
7. Remarkably, Rose somehow shot himself into the air after the nasty landing.
8. Even with what could be a torn ACL, Derrick Rose jumps very high.
9. On the second landing, there’s no hiding the damage. Rose’s knee can’t bear his weight, and he goes down immediately.
10. He had to be helped off the court, maybe taking the Bulls’ playoff hopes with him.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›