1. Aww — the Super Bowl MVP and his bank are so close!
2. Skip <3s LeBron, even though he’s made a career of mocking him.
3. Jose Canseco showing an impeccable (lol) taste in music.
4. J.R. Smith loves J.R. Smith, obviously.
5. JaVale McGee loves JaVale McGee, obviously.
6. Nick Collison has blogged for GQ before, and this officially makes him a man of style.
8. Stephen Jackson has good taste in names.
9. Simmons + Steiny-Mo.
10. This is good teammate bonding, though unfortunately CP3 doesn’t reciprocate.
11. OK, Steve.
12. You’re not supposed to pick favorites among the press, dude.
13. Ah, yes.
14. This girl’s Twitter bio says she’s Charles Barkley’s #1 fan, so Shaq’s got some work to do.
15. And Tony Allen… Well, Tony Allen is complicated.
Thanks to Caitlin Kelly for the suggestion
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›