1. Aww — the Super Bowl MVP and his bank are so close!
2. Skip <3s LeBron, even though he’s made a career of mocking him.
3. Jose Canseco showing an impeccable (lol) taste in music.
4. J.R. Smith loves J.R. Smith, obviously.
5. JaVale McGee loves JaVale McGee, obviously.
6. Nick Collison has blogged for GQ before, and this officially makes him a man of style.
8. Stephen Jackson has good taste in names.
9. Simmons + Steiny-Mo.
10. This is good teammate bonding, though unfortunately CP3 doesn’t reciprocate.
11. OK, Steve.
12. You’re not supposed to pick favorites among the press, dude.
13. Ah, yes.
14. This girl’s Twitter bio says she’s Charles Barkley’s #1 fan, so Shaq’s got some work to do.
15. And Tony Allen… Well, Tony Allen is complicated.
Thanks to Caitlin Kelly for the suggestion
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›