1. “Diamond studs in my ears / cost more than your house do / I have twelve houses / come visit when you want, boo.”
2. “When I say I’m hanging with 50 / I’m really hanging with 50 / we drink Vitamin Water together, / our whole friendship is nifty.”
3. “Pompadour slick like an oil spill / trill leather keeping me from getting chills.”
4. “Thick eyebrows, two belts and a grin on my face / I’ma brush my teeth because it’s getting pretty late.”
5. “Money on my shoulders / can’t see my holsters / Keep my water guns there / Hit you with my Super Soakers.”
7. “I say ‘Yuriyorkis Gamboa,’ you’re like ‘Who’s that’ / I’m like, ‘Man, I don’t know,’ and then I go and have a snack.”
8. “When I want to look tall / I stand next to little Weezy / he sounds like a gremlin / and he smells like a pharmacy”
9. “Friends with a boxer and two rappers and some other dude / Other dude cool, Floyd’s friends be my friends too.”
10. “Floyd’s a friend of mine / we go sailing every month / he lets me eat shrimp / until he says I’ve had enough.”
11. “Bag man, more like swag man / gold man, studded belt Stan.”
12. “Floyd’s smiley, his money pile growing like it’s ivy / Bunch of guys in the background, think they might be eyeing me.”
13. “Fish on my chain / Like I’m the pop-music Jesus / call this the Sermon from the Ring / tweeting pictures of my breakfast.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.