3. Step 3: Find a prop. Like a sharpie…
5. or pom-poms.
6. Step 4: You can also use what’s available.
Robbie Fowler pretended to snort a boundary line!
And Maurice Greene pretended his shoes were on fire.
8. Step 5: Get your friends involved.
9. Step 6: Seriously. Choreograph it.
12. Step 8: PLAY THIS SONG
25. Step 12: Spike the damn football.
26. Step 13: And finally: enjoy Disney World!
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›