1. Green Pea Mameshiba: In French, dandelions are called “pissenlit”, which means “urinate in bed”.
Watch the video of Green Pea Mameshiba grossing out a poor boy eating his fried rice here.
2. Black Bean Mameshiba: Did you know that the color of a hippo’s sweat is pink?
Watch the video of Black Bean Mameshiba appearing in a Japanese school girl’s bento box and spoiling her appetite here.
3. Peanut Mameshiba: When you kiss, 200 million germs per second are passed between mouths.
Watch the video of Peanut Mameshiba ruining a man’s date when his lady friend starts cuddling up to him here.
4. Natto Mameshiba: In French, white asparagus is called “Mademoiselle’s fingers”.
Watch the video of Natto Mameshiba putting a damper on a woman’s breakfast here.
*Natto = a traditional Japanese food made from soybeans fermented with Bacillus subtilis.
5. Edamame Mameshiba: The inside of a kangaroo’s pouch is supposedly very stinky.
Maybe the most uncomfortably bizarre one of them all…
Watch the video of Edamame Mameshiba quickly ending a man’s time at the bar here.
6. Red Bean Mameshiba: A squid has three hearts.
Watch the video of Red Bean Mameshiba cutting a detective’s night watch short here.
7. Sweet Bean Mameshiba: Mandarin duck couples stop liking one another once their nest is built.
Watch the video of Sweet Bean Mameshiba shattering an elderly woman’s idea of romance here. Cruel little troll….
8. Coffee Bean Mameshiba: Flamingo’s mother’s milk is red.
Watch the video of Coffee Bean Mameshiba causing a barista to become squeamish here.
9. Cashew Nut Mameshiba: Female mantises eat male mantises.
Watch the video of Cashew Nut Mameshiba stopping a man on the plane from starring a little too long at the flight attendant here.
10. Jelly Bean Mameshiba: Koala’s appendix is about 2 meters long.
Watch the video of Jelly Bean Mameshiba making a boy reconsider his decision of eating a jelly bean here. Jelly Bean Mameshiba is so cute when he speaks English.
11. Chickpea Mameshiba: Did you know? Catfish have taste buds all around their body.
Watch the video of Chickpea Mameshiba interrupting a lady during her classy meal here.
12. Sword Bean Mameshiba: Did you know? In Indonesian, studying is called “belajar.” Sounds like “brassiere,” doesn’t it?
Watch the video of Sword Bean Mameshiba educating a young boy during lunch….here. Naughty little bean….
13. Boiled Bean Mameshiba: The lemurs on the island of Madagascar have 2 tongues.
Watch the video of Boiled Bean Mameshiba butting into a shady deal between two businessmen here.
14. Chili Bean Mameshiba: Did you know? Cows produce 100 liters of saliva per day.
Watch the video of Chili Bean Mameshiba surprising a man that’s about to eat his taco here.
15. Tiger Bean Mameshiba: Did you know? A canary bird that can’t sing will never find a mate.
Watch the video of Tiger Bean Mameshiba irking a woman that’s insecure about her dating life here. Bad little bean.
16. Soybean Mameshiba: Did you know? Breast milk tastes different at the beginning of a breast feeding session than at the end.
Never mind. This one wins most uncomfortably bizarre. Just watch the video here……………………………….. ugggh, the sumo wrestler…….
17. Pistachio Mameshiba: When in shock, chameleons turn pure white.
Watch the video of Pistachio Mameshiba attempting to cheer up a crying woman with guy problems at the bar here.
18. Lentil Mameshiba: An ostrich’s brain is smaller than its eyes, so it quickly forgets what it just learned.
Watch the video of Lentil Mameshiba checking up on a boy pulling an all nighter to study here. Lentil Mameshiba does look like Jake from Adventure Time!
19. Fava Bean Mameshiba: Did you know? Eels are dark because they tan too much.
Watch the video of Fava Bean Mameshiba joining in on a conversation between two tanning enthusiasts here.