- Ksielaff92 "This Cat Can't Stop Hugging His Dog F..."
- Ksielaff92 "Badass Journalist Shuts A Man Down Af..."
- Ksielaff92 "The "Oven Kid" And His Trombone-Playi..."
- Ksielaff92 "19 Times Roseanne Was The Parent We A..."
- Ksielaff92 "Try To Make It Through This Post With..."
He is a sign language interpreter, not a sign language “guy”. Facial and body expression is just as important to sign languages as the hands themselves. If he had a blank stare while signing, he would be doing an awful job and a terrible disservice to those who rely on his interpreting. Every time there is a national disaster lately, it seems the media writes ignorant criticisms and observations of the interpreter. As a rule, aren’t journalists supposed to do research about their topic before posting it? Kudos for acknowledging that facial expression is important, but I think that adding some information would help the public start to understand this often mocked and underappreciated subject.
- Ksielaff92 "A Woman Has Shown The Damaging Expect..."
- Ksielaff92 "23 Low-Carb Lunches That Will Actuall..."
- Ksielaff92 "27 Times You Got Schooled By The Scie..."
- Ksielaff92 "The 29 Cringiest Things That Happened..."
- Ksielaff92 "Shonda Rhimes Delivered The Most Insp..."
- Ksielaff92 "24 Family Stickers On Cars That Are T..."
- Ksielaff92 "24 People Who Shouldn't Be Allowe..."
- Ksielaff92 "22 Pictures That Prove We're Livi..."
- Ksielaff92 "Scumbag Baby Boomer Is Another Meme T..."
Response to We Found A 3-Star Hotel Chain’s Cleaning Guide, And We Were Shocked At What Gets Cleaned The Least:
It clearly says at the top of the list that it’s a deep cleaning schedule, meaning that these items are scrubbed to perfection on a weekly basis. It doesn’t mean that these things aren’t cleaned at all for a whole week. Most likely, they clean it after the room is used and then seriously go to town on the specific items for that day or week. It’s like the difference between running a swifter over a tile floor every couple days versus getting on your hands and knees once a month to scrub the grout. This article is manipulative, and painfully obviously so.
Response to 40 Questions All White People Need To Answer:
I’m white and this made me chuckle. No need to be upset, fellow white people. These are silly jokes not meant to be taken seriously. I’m also pretty sure that drinking fountains will not become segregated based on whether a person likes hummus or not. I personally do several of these things, and my butt is not hurt.
- Ksielaff92 "22 Kids Who Are Way Better At Life Th..."
I don’t find anything wrong with breastfeeding. However, I think it’s inappropriate to have your baby with you while waiting to walk across the stage. Whether she’s feeding the baby or not, this is probably one really good time to give the baby to a family member and have some pumped milk ready. Children need to be taken care of, of course, but how weird would it be if she had a toddler with a sippy cup and a plate of cut up hot dogs or something? Really weird!
- Ksielaff92 "72 Facts That Will Teach You A Damn T..."
- Ksielaff92 "This Incredible Spoken Word About Alc..."
- Ksielaff92 "33 Amazingly Useful Websites You Neve..."
- Ksielaff92 "Presenting The Official New Best Dog ..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›