1. On Sunday, a QuikTrip convenience store in Ferguson, Mo. was looted and set on fire during protests over the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown.
Originally, hundreds of people held a peaceful vigil in memory of the 18-year-old Missouri resident who was shot by an unnamed police officer. Rioting and looting eventually broke out throughout the town. According to St. Louis Post-Dispatch, this lead to the arrests of 32 people for theft, assault or burglary.
The damage at the QuikTrip.
3. On Tuesday, rapper Young Jeezy (who hails from Atlanta, Ga.) said he visited the QuikTrip and posted this photo on Instagram:
4. Jeezy had some thoughts on the looting, which he wrote in the photo caption:
I had to see it for myself!! The answer is not tearing down our own neighborhoods and communities, the answer is goin to the source of the problem in numbers. So many numbers that they know they don’t have a chance. We want justice not chaos!! #ferguson #st.louis #saveourchildren #justiceformichaelbrown
5. On Monday, the rapper also posted this photo of Michael Brown.
6. And this is the accompanying caption:
It’s a shame in today’s Society we have to protect our loved ones from those who are sworn to protect us. We have to stand strong together and let our voices be heard across the nation. We will not tolerate innocent children being slain. Michael Brown may you rest with the Angels!!! #saveourchildren #St.Louisstandup