1. When you kick back on your couch for an awesome night of TV…
2. You’re not just excited to hear funny jokes from your favorite characters.
Fans also love that moment right before the show starts: THE THEME SONG!
3. Maybe you love the classic ones, like from Diff’rent Strokes.
4. Or The Wonder Years.
5. Perhaps Gilmore Girls is more your style.
6. Or maybe The OC is up your ally.
7. There are few greater joys than singing along to really fun theme songs.
Mine is “I’ll Be There For You” by The Rembrandts from Friends.
8. Because… obviously.
I’LL BE THERE FOR YOU, ‘CAUSE YOU’RE THERE ME FOR ME TOOOOO.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.