1. When you kick back on your couch for an awesome night of TV…
2. You’re not just excited to hear funny jokes from your favorite characters.
Fans also love that moment right before the show starts: THE THEME SONG!
3. Maybe you love the classic ones, like from Diff’rent Strokes.
4. Or The Wonder Years.
5. Perhaps Gilmore Girls is more your style.
6. Or maybe The OC is up your ally.
7. There are few greater joys than singing along to really fun theme songs.
Mine is “I’ll Be There For You” by The Rembrandts from Friends.
8. Because… obviously.
I’LL BE THERE FOR YOU, ‘CAUSE YOU’RE THERE ME FOR ME TOOOOO.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. Libya has been in chaos since its dictator was overthrown in 2011. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›