1. You have a history of being heartbroken.
3. So it’s easy to feel jaded and emotionally guarded.
4. You don’t put effort into communicating with others.
7. You never let anyone see your true feelings.
8. You say things aren’t a big deal when they really are.
12. Logic and reason over everything.
Who really follows their heart, anyway?
14. It takes a while for you to believe people.
16. This is how you react when someone says “I love you” before you’re ready to hear it.
17. And this is how you react when people tell you to be more sensitive.
18. You appreciate other emotionally guarded people.
Because they just get you.