1. Nothing good ever happens after 2 a.m.
2. Suit up!
3. Accept all challenges.
4. Don’t underestimate the power of a good wingman (or woman).
5. You’re never too old for a game of laser tag.
6. Don’t get a tattoo when you’re drunk or feeling emotional, or both.
7. People who are texting or sitting at the bar are most likely in relationships.
8. It’s not easy to stay friends with everyone from college.
9. But cherish the friends who mean a lot to you.
10. Your drunk ideas aren’t always your best ideas.
11. When you get sad, just stop being sad and be awesome instead.
12. “The longest pause you will ever experience in your life is the one that follows asking the question: will you marry me?”
13. Make sure whoever you’re casually dating isn’t included in group photos at special events.
14. Everyone has their own special remedy for a hangover.
15. Make sure you don’t just think, think, think and you also do, do, do.
16. You’ll probably be really happy if you marry your best friend.
17. And if you can’t agree on a last name, just call yourself the “Awesomes.”
18. Don’t shy away from your past. Even if it’s embarrassing — like being an 80’s Canadian pop star — your friends will still love you.
19. “We all make stupid decision…but time can take a stupid decision and turn it into something else entirely.”
20. Don’t bring your annoying significant other on trips with your friends.
21. Learn to accept your friends’ annoying significant other for who they are.
22. If you get along with your best friend’s significant other, life will be exponentially better.
23. Dating people in your friend group can get messy and complicated.
24. But sometimes it can lead to a happy, loving relationship.
25. There’s no such thing as a “girly looking” drink — men can drink Margaritas, too.
26. You don’t need to know exactly what you want to do — its OK to change your mind.
27. You should “hold out for someone who doesn’t just tolerate your little quirks but actually kind of likes them.”
28. If you run away on your wedding day, it’s polite to leave a note.
29. It’s not entirely unheard of to have an identity crisis and move across the country.
30. Pursue the career path and profession you’re passionate about.
31. Being in a relationship that challenges you can be constructive, but also exhausting.
32. You shouldn’t be constantly fighting with your significant other — relationships aren’t supposed to be that difficult.
33. Unrequited love sucks, but it happens.
34. Don’t have sword fights with your best friend.
35. Surround yourself with people who support your work and ideas.
36. Sometimes, life will throw you curveballs that you have no control over.
37. “You can let your anger go, and only when you do that is it really gone and you can move forward.”
38. You never know when you can end up losing your job.
39. But the silver lining is it could lead to other amazing opportunities.
40. Have a job that allows you to travel a lot and see the world.
41. As long as it doesn’t involve taking the overnight shift.
42. Always break up with someone before you try to hook up with someone else.
43. A Hanging Chad isn’t the best Halloween costume.
44. Dating your psychologist generally isn’t a good idea.
45. Be careful of monkeys at the zoo — they can steal your wallet.
46. Before you buy a house and commit to a mortgage, make sure it’s not built crooked.
47. Law school takes a lot of work, time, and effort.
48. High-fives are the best way to show your friends affection.
49. Be loyal to your loved ones, but don’t feel like you need to follow a strict set of rules, otherwise known as the “Bro Code.”
50. Sometimes,the universe conspires against you.
51. Befriend your regular bartender — they might even throw you the keys to the place sometime.
52. If you find a good burger place, write down the address.
53. Making bets about your friends’ futures is only OK if they never find out.
54. If you find a good apartment, keep it in your friend group.
55. And when you do need to find a new place, start by asking people you know.
56. Try to stay upbeat when someone asks you to make a speech at their wedding.
57. If your wedding day isn’t going the way you want it to, make it perfect in your own way.
58. Always be willing to entertain your childhood friend when they come to town.
59. “Sometimes you fall for someone you’d never expect, but that doesn’t make it wrong.”
60. You don’t need to move to a whole new city to start your life over.
61. But sometimes a change of scenery can help give you just the right perspective you need.
62. Owning a bar is way more of a hassle than you and your friends might think.
63. “The one” may not necessarily exist because sometimes you get more than one chance at real love.
64. Working with your friends can be a really fun way to pass the time.
65. Be mature enough to give your ex-relationships closure.
66. And don’t lie about your identity to get someone to sleep with you — it’ll definitely catch up with you.
67. Don’t rub it in your ex’s face when you’ve moved on.
68. “Whatever you do in this life, it’s not legendary unless your friends are there to see it.”
69. “The future is scary but you can’t just run back to the past because it’s familiar.”
70. Abandoned umbrellas are always up for grabs.
71. “When you find someone you want to keep around, you do something about it.”
72. If you try hard enough, you might be able to actually make it rain.
73. Every moment that you’re living eventually turns into a memory and, therefore, an epic story.
74. “Love is the best thing we do.”
75. Your story is never really finished.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.