1. When your newsfeed is filled with your peers’ engagement announcements.
NBC / Via college-life-crisis.tumblr.com
2. When the last thing you need is another vodka soda.
NBC / Via fornicatingfeminist.wordpress.com
3. When someone judges you for ordering dessert before your main course.
NBC / Via spencer1901.tumblr.com
4. When someone puts the Chris Brown Pandora station on at the party.
NBC / Via totallybrian.tumblr.com
5. When you feel defensive about your outfit.
NBC / Via becausetonightweareinfinite.tumblr.com
6. When you’re tired of going on so many first dates.
NBC / Via brightnote.tumblr.com
7. And when your casual relationship starts to get more serious.
NBC / Via cheveuxdor.tumblr.com
8. When all of your friends plan a weekend trip and don’t invite you.
NBC / Via iamcamdon.tumblr.com
9. When you can’t sleep because you’re thinking about your to-do list.
NBC / Via meanwhileinhishead.tumblr.com
10. When you manage to get through a conversation with someone who’s attractive and not sweat through your shirt.
NBC / Via emotions-on-tap.tumblr.com
11. When you have to go to a social gathering without your bestie.
NBC / Via general-eclectic.tumblr.com
12. When your subway line isn’t properly running on the weekends.
NBC / Via crushabledotcom.tumblr.com
13. And your friends try to convince you to spend Friday night in Williamsburg.
NBC / Via 2ndhand-embarrassment.tumblr.com
14. But you end up spending the night in bed with Netflix.
NBC / Via cooleenfitz.tumblr.com
15. When a co-worker steals your lunch out of the refrigerator at work.
NBC / Via illknowmyname.tumblr.com
16. But you remember a new Chipotle just opened up down the block.
NBC / Via givememoreaubrey.tumblr.com
17. When your time of the month happens earlier than you expected.
NBC / Via firstgenerationkid.tumblr.com
18. When you didn’t get the job offer you were hoping for.
NBC / Via thegoodnamesarealltaken.tumblr.com
19. When you have a craving for chocolate but are boycotting Valentine’s Day.
NBC / Via sighcology.tumblr.com
20. When you overshare during a game of “Never Have I Ever.”
NBC / Via leslie-knope-everybody.tumblr.com
21. When your significant other calls you their lover.
NBC / Via otherjadedred.tumblr.com
22. When you get dragged to a birthday party and find out there isn’t any dessert.
NBC / Via sparklymarshmallowkitten.tumblr.com
In The News Today
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›