1. Last November, the Make-A-Wish foundation and the city of San Francisco joined forces to make one 5-year-old’s dreams come true.
2. Miles, a cancer patient whose leukemia is now in remission, spent an entire day pretending to be Batman while over 25,000 people played along.
3. San Francisco turned into Miles’ very own Gotham City.
4. And now there’s a trailer for a documentary, Batkid Begins, about “what happens when an event goes unintentionally viral.”
5. The events surrounding Batkid are a reminder of all the good that can happen when human beings come together.
6. “In helping him to live this dream, we were saving ourselves,” Chris Taylor, Deputy Editor of Mashable, says in the trailer.
7. We believe in Miles. We believe in Batkid. We believe in Gotham City.
8. Watch the full trailer here:
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›