1. Last November, the Make-A-Wish foundation and the city of San Francisco joined forces to make one 5-year-old’s dreams come true.
2. Miles, a cancer patient whose leukemia is now in remission, spent an entire day pretending to be Batman while over 25,000 people played along.
4. And now there’s a trailer for a documentary, Batkid Begins, about “what happens when an event goes unintentionally viral.”
5. The events surrounding Batkid are a reminder of all the good that can happen when human beings come together.
6. “In helping him to live this dream, we were saving ourselves,” Chris Taylor, Deputy Editor of Mashable, says in the trailer.
7. We believe in Miles. We believe in Batkid. We believe in Gotham City.
8. Watch the full trailer here:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️