1. Last November, the Make-A-Wish foundation and the city of San Francisco joined forces to make one 5-year-old’s dreams come true.
2. Miles, a cancer patient whose leukemia is now in remission, spent an entire day pretending to be Batman while over 25,000 people played along.
4. And now there’s a trailer for a documentary, Batkid Begins, about “what happens when an event goes unintentionally viral.”
5. The events surrounding Batkid are a reminder of all the good that can happen when human beings come together.
6. “In helping him to live this dream, we were saving ourselves,” Chris Taylor, Deputy Editor of Mashable, says in the trailer.
7. We believe in Miles. We believe in Batkid. We believe in Gotham City.
8. Watch the full trailer here:
In The News Today
- One person was killed and another was injured Friday in a shooting at Texas Southern University. Police have detained two possible suspects. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›