1. Last November, the Make-A-Wish foundation and the city of San Francisco joined forces to make one 5-year-old’s dreams come true.
2. Miles, a cancer patient whose leukemia is now in remission, spent an entire day pretending to be Batman while over 25,000 people played along.
4. And now there’s a trailer for a documentary, Batkid Begins, about “what happens when an event goes unintentionally viral.”
5. The events surrounding Batkid are a reminder of all the good that can happen when human beings come together.
6. “In helping him to live this dream, we were saving ourselves,” Chris Taylor, Deputy Editor of Mashable, says in the trailer.
7. We believe in Miles. We believe in Batkid. We believe in Gotham City.
8. Watch the full trailer here:
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- An independent committee has been formed to review evidence of the arrest and death of Sandra Bland.