1. My friend Bob O’Brien, who was born and raised in Ohio, is a pretty big Cleveland sports fan.
2. He was devastated, like most Cavs fans, when LeBron James left for the Miami Heat back in 2010.
3. Bob hated LeBron so much that he even organized the entire Quicken Loans Arena to chant things like “Akron hates you,” at his first game back in Cleveland.
Gregory Shamus / Via Getty Images
4. And he bought this T-shirt that said “Quitness” (instead of Witness).
5. Bob wore his anti-LeBron gear with pride.
6. But now that LeBron is heading back home, he decided to get rid of his Quitness shirt once and for all.
7. Here’s the awesome Vine of Bob becoming a Witness again:
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.