1. My friend Bob O’Brien, who was born and raised in Ohio, is a pretty big Cleveland sports fan.
2. He was devastated, like most Cavs fans, when LeBron James left for the Miami Heat back in 2010.
3. Bob hated LeBron so much that he even organized the entire Quicken Loans Arena to chant things like “Akron hates you,” at his first game back in Cleveland.
Gregory Shamus / Via Getty Images
4. And he bought this T-shirt that said “Quitness” (instead of Witness).
5. Bob wore his anti-LeBron gear with pride.
6. But now that LeBron is heading back home, he decided to get rid of his Quitness shirt once and for all.
7. Here’s the awesome Vine of Bob becoming a Witness again:
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›