1. Your SAT score is not a measure of your worth as a human being.
Paramount Pictures / Via sa5mmie.tumblr.com
2. All of those late nights you spent doing homework will pay off.
3. Don’t worry, not everything you write will be a five-paragraph essay.
NBC / Via freshprincesubs.tumblr.com
4. Stop memorizing MLA formatting — save some time and use EasyBib.com.
NBC / Via problemsofanafricangirl.tumblr.com
5. That zit you got on prom night won’t be the worst thing that ever happens to you.
Touchstone Pictures / Via seanwicks.tumblr.com
6. It’s not the end of the world if you skip a few classes.
Paramount Pictures / Via workislifeiswork.tumblr.com
7. The stress of college admissions will end. And it will be glorious.
Apatow Productions / Via inbase.tumblr.com
8. Who you sit with at lunch won’t make up your social circle for the rest of your life.
Paramount Pictures / Via agoniacostante.tumblr.com
9. Don’t procrastinate summer reading — enjoy the fact that you actually have time to read.
Warner Brothers / Via cometopray.tumblr.com
10. Go to all of the parties you get invited to.
Millennium Entertainment / Via 8ast.tumblr.com
11. But you’ll also make memories on the nights you’re not at major ragers.
Gramercy Pictures / Via workislifeiswork.tumblr.com
12. Teachers aren’t just good for writing recommendations. Listen to what they have to say.
Touchstone Pictures / Via atimelordvictorious.tumblr.com
13. Getting cut from the varsity team doesn’t have to ruin your love for sports.
Paramount Pictures / Via freshprincesubs.tumblr.com
14. The outfit you wear on the first day of school isn’t actually that important.
MTV / Via millsbizz.tumblr.com
15. If you don’t get the lead in the school play, there will be more roles.
FOX / Via espejismos-fuera-del-realismo.tumblr.com
16. And if you end up losing a really important game, you won’t be sad forever.
NBC / Via carpetelf.tumblr.com
17. Pay attention in your foreign language class. Being fluent in another language will come in handy.
NBC / Via addintothesky.tumblr.com
18. You’re not the only one who feels nervous about sex.
Universal Pictures / Via kyriakoskrv.tumblr.com
19. Just do what you have to do in order to get through gym class.
Warner Brothers / Via fuzzyfingersandcavier.tumblr.com
20. Detention won’t be the worst thing that ever happens to you. And it won’t go on your permanent record.
Universal Pictures / Via 80s-90s-love.tumblr.com
21. Don’t think about community service as something you just have to do for your résumé.
Paramount Pictures / Via becular.tumblr.com
22. Talking about people behind their backs is hurtful, and they usually end up finding out.
ABC / Via allysouu.tumblr.com
23. Avoid getting into big fights over little things.
Universal Pictures / Via my-dazzling-wit.tumblr.com
25. Your senior yearbook quote won’t determine how your classmates remember you.
20th Century Fox / Via mysimpsonsblogisgreaterthanyours.tumblr.com
26. There’s no such thing as being “cool” or “popular” or “fitting in.”
Paramount Pictures / Via yeahimfromtoledo.tumblr.com
27. You’ll survive these four awkward years.
Paramount Pictures / Via pauldespain.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories