1. Back in 2007, Oprah dedicated two of her shows to addressing misogyny in hip-hop.
2. Snoop Dogg was one of the most talked about artists during the show, and he was mad he wasn’t there to defend himself.
3. “I don’t like her no more,” he said in 2008.
When he won an award at the Hip-Hop Summit Action gala on February 25, 2008, he said, “I really was offended, because I kind of like her. I’m very articulate, very intellectual. She didn’t even get a chance to even know me.”
4. But last night, the two apparently met for the first time at an Oscar party and the drama was forgotten.
Caption: “Black history !!”
5. Here’s to the unlikeliest friendship to come out of Oscar weekend.
Caption: “Our first meeting. Say WHAAAT??!! #Oscarparty”