Wedding photographer David Lilly took pictures of what a Hunger Games-themed wedding could possibly look like.
1. The photo shoot looks like it takes place in the Capitol, but even Cinna would approve of how dapper it is.
Planning: Maricel Baker Let’s Make it Extraordinary!
2. And the bride’s bouquet looks like wildflowers that could’ve been picked in District 12.
Hair and Makeup: Michele Renee of Michele Renee The Studio
3. Complete with the infamous Mockingjay symbol.
Flowers: Heather Coscia of The Wild Hare Flowers
4. After all, what better represents how revolutionary love is?
Design: Natalie Henry-Charles Pretty Peacock Planning
5. You can channel your inner-Effie Trinket with glamour and accessories.
Models: Adel Travis and Andrew Johnson
6. And your guestbook could literally be a Hunger Games book.
7. Or just leave the actual Catching Fire book on display for everyone to ogle.
8. When it comes to food, think… fire.
Stationery: Natalie Henry-Charles of Pretty Peacock Paperie
9. And of course, you don’t want your guests to actually go hungry.
Cake: Anna of Anna Cakes
10. Don’t forget to have a less deadly version of nightlock on the menu that even Katniss and Peeta would eat.
11. And a fiery centerpiece fit for a table in the Capitol.
12. Whether you’re marrying a Gale or a Peeta, the groom should absolutely rock a Mockingjay pin.
Attire: Jessica Rios of All Brides 2 Be and Formalwear
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›