1. We are all in control of our own paths.
2. Material things won’t make you happy.
3. But compassion is.
4. Being kind requires you to kee other people in mind.
5. Religion by itself is not the only answer to the world’s problems.
6. Honesty is essential to leading a fulfilled life.
7. Basically, honesty is the key to everything.
8. The only way to create your wants and desires is through your own actions.
9. It’s good to have dreams, but it’s even better to have realistic goals.
10. Don’t underestimate the power of forgiveness.
11. All human beings have something in common: the fact that we all belong to the human race.
12. Fear isn’t always a bad thing.
13. You have to take matters into your own hands.
14. There’s always a silver lining.
15. Mental health and happiness should be prioritized just as much as physical health.
16. Compassion can also help achieve better mental health standards.
17. Friendship is about give and take — it’s not a one-way street.
18. Everyone should care about the quality of the world around them.
19. Change doesn’t come naturally — you have to work for it.
20. Children are the future.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›