1. Early Tuesday morning (EST), Kris Jenner uploaded this photo of the Eiffel Tower:
“Gloomy Rainy day but I’m baaaaaaack!!!” she wrote. “Good Morning Paris!!!!!!!! #blessed”
2. But while she’s in Paris, the reality star/momager seemingly got hacked on Instagram.
3. Around 10:45 a.m., someone posted a series of three Instagram posts that have since been deleted. BuzzFeed has screenshots of the hack:
4. The alleged hacker tried to get people to use the hashtag #ihatekanye.
“So this happened today! Shout out to all of my followers. I don’t like Kanye west! I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit. I can’t stand Kanye and I hate Karim…that’s French Montana. He’s not even black. If I liked blacks so much I’d date one! Truth be told they are a way to come up. LOL. Shout out to Pam from Martin Tachina Arnold you roasted him. Anywho the first to #ihatekanye will get a follow. Thanks dolls!!!”
5. They also mentioned rapper and ex-girlfriend of French Montana, Trina.
“Who wants to battle with me I’m the baddest bitch…shot [sic] out to Trina”
6. The last post claimed Kris’s PR team will deny she wrote any of these messages. (Which she probably didn’t.)
“My PR team will say I’m hacks [sic] I’m not let them come with it on radar or daily mail or TMZ I’m not hacked this is me DOLLS!!!”
7. Based on her most recent posts, it seems like everything’s back to normal…?
“Landed!!!! #girlstrip #feelingcrazy @ohanafrey @cristan5 @shellibird1”
8. Kris might even be sending her hacker a subliminal message with this photo and caption:
“@robkardashian look what we are rockin on the plane!! Love you ….couldn’t express my feelings better than @ohanafrey socks !!! #vacay #agsocks.com #champagne #braceyourself”