1. Rosie the Riveter is a poster representing women during World War II who went to work in factories. It’s also become a feminist icon.
2. And this morning, Beyoncé posted this badass photo of herself as Rosie the Riveter.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.