1. She spends her time as any girl should.
2. She has great taste in music, as well as all things nerdy.
I’d talk LOTR with these two any day!
3. She has an unbelievable taste in fashion.
It’s okay, Ingrid. You are totally rocking that coat.
4. She’s modest when it comes to friendship.
Because conversing with Rainn Wilson isn’t a big deal at all…
5. She’s punny! Especially when it comes to her dogs…and alcoholic references.
6. She says what we’re all thinking.
7. She hates autocorrect, just like the rest of us.
Because people totally use the word “ducking” that often…
8. Most importantly, she understands the key role that chocolate plays in our lives.
Thanks, Ingrid, for making the rest of us look bad. You can follow her on Twitter here.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›