1. Drops of Jupiter: There is so much in this song that makes no sense. What does this mean? How do you listen like spring? Or talk like June, for that matter. I can’t even figure out what this might be a metaphor about.
2. Also From Drops of Jupiter; this line…
3. And my last example from Drops of Juptier… much like the similar line above… this metaphor is lost on me completely.
4. Meet Virginia: Just in general the whole song. It makes no sense. From what I can tell, Virginia is literally the antithesis of herself.
5. Calling All Angels
This song has 2 uber lame lyrics I’d like to point out. No one thought they were cool enough to make a graphic about. They are too lame for me to waste time on making one myself so I give them to you verbatim:
1. “‘Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup”… why a cup, why not just a sea? Is it a tiny sea? If so, is it such a big deal?
2. “When Children have to play inside so they don’t disappear.”