1. Boy band whisperer, Simon Cowell, has some heartbreaking news for Directioners.
Speaking with the Daily Star Sunday newspaper (via The Irish Mirror) he talked about the band’s *heartbreaking future*.
2. “Bands don’t stay together forever. I think they will make at least two more albums together, and they are in the middle of one right now,” Simon revealed.
3. When asked whether he thinks the boys will go solo after a break up, he said, “eventually I am sure they all will.”
4. But you don’t have to freak out just yet. We still have a few more years of praying to the alter that is One Direction. Talking about whether they’d be splitting up anytime soon, he explained: “I don’t think that is going to happen for a while.”
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›