1. Boy band whisperer, Simon Cowell, has some heartbreaking news for Directioners.
Speaking with the Daily Star Sunday newspaper (via The Irish Mirror) he talked about the band’s *heartbreaking future*.
2. “Bands don’t stay together forever. I think they will make at least two more albums together, and they are in the middle of one right now,” Simon revealed.
3. When asked whether he thinks the boys will go solo after a break up, he said, “eventually I am sure they all will.”
4. But you don’t have to freak out just yet. We still have a few more years of praying to the alter that is One Direction. Talking about whether they’d be splitting up anytime soon, he explained: “I don’t think that is going to happen for a while.”
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›