1. Boy band whisperer, Simon Cowell, has some heartbreaking news for Directioners.
Speaking with the Daily Star Sunday newspaper (via The Irish Mirror) he talked about the band’s *heartbreaking future*.
2. “Bands don’t stay together forever. I think they will make at least two more albums together, and they are in the middle of one right now,” Simon revealed.
3. When asked whether he thinks the boys will go solo after a break up, he said, “eventually I am sure they all will.”
4. But you don’t have to freak out just yet. We still have a few more years of praying to the alter that is One Direction. Talking about whether they’d be splitting up anytime soon, he explained: “I don’t think that is going to happen for a while.”
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.