1. When the two of you see someone acting crazy, and you give each other a knowing look:
2. When you’re trying to get your BFF to flirt with someone but they’re too shy:
4. When you’re making plans with your BFF on Friday night:
5. Neither of you are ever on time when you make plans, because you both know that there will be no judgement.
6. When suddenly you realize your BFF is way drunker than you:
Did they just tell everyone that secret about themselves? Yes, yes they did.
7. Your best friend’s crush is sacred and cannot be touched by others.
8. But you still get to tease them for it when no one is around.
9. When your BFF makes you go to a thing where you don’t know anyone:
But you go anyway, because eternal friendship.
10. When you go along with each other’s lies without having to say anything to each other:
11. It’s entirely acceptable to show your love with food.
12. There are only two acceptable ways to cheer on your BFF: Loudly and excitedly.
13. When you get to watch your BFF put some haters in their place, and it is a thing of beauty.
15. When your BFF has to cancel plans with you at the very last minute:
16. When the two of you tell a joke that makes other people laugh, and together you feel like an unstoppable killing machine:
A killing machine of humor.
17. When someone makes your BFF mad… even if it’s actually your BFF’s fault.
18. It’s hard not to get jealous of your BFF’s other friends.
19. When your BFF accomplishes something amazing:
21. When someone asks you or your BFF about your goals in life:
It’s to be an unstoppable team forever and ever, and maybe have a city named in our honor, any questions?
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)