1. 1. No one believes that you have ADHD.
Even after an ADHD diagnosis, everybody has a reaaaallly hard time not thinking of you as just lazy and irresponsible.
2. 2. Or worse: they don’t believe ADHD exists at all.
Always gettin’ these forwards from Uncle Not-A-Doctor.
3. 3. You worry that everyone thinks you’re in it for the drugs.
9. 7. Finishing a book can be a nightmare.
10. 8. Your room looks like a post-apocalyptic city.
Except you feel like the kid who can’t keep their room clean AND the parent who is mad about it.