1. David Downs was a long-time acting teacher in the theatre department at Northwestern University. During his tenure, he took many candid photos of students, including one young (and unbelievably cute) Stephen Colbert:
2. He had a simply criminal head of hair, and a smile that could light up the whole damn universe.
3. He looked fantastic in brown suspenders:
4. And he owned at least one fabulous pair of white suspenders, too.
5. That scarf. That coat. Those dimples. CAN’T EVEN HANDLE IT.
6. Seriously, HE IS THE VALENTINE YOU WANT AND NEED.
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸