1. For some of us who were growing up in the late ’80s or early ’90s, there was one very important part of every movie your parents took you to see…
2. He was the one who had that bow tie game on point forever.
3. And those magical, sparkling eyes!
4. Those other kids might have been into NKOTB or the Saved By The Bell dudes, but for you, there was only one guy forever in your heart.
5. And that was the one and only Rick “Permanent Sex Hair” Moranis.
We were hungry for it too, Sigourney Weaver.
6. Because even though he was the nerd in Ghostbusters, he was still all WALK UP TO THE CLUB LIKE:
7. In the Honey, I Shrunk The Kids movies, he was good with babies… and popsicles.
Very good with putting his mouth on things.
8. He had glasses just like yours, and he was still one of the biggest movie stars in the world.
Collecting those Honey, I Shrunk The Kids checks, SON.
9. He made you want to save him and his pillowy lips from the gutter in Little Shop of Horrors.
10. He had slicker hair than any nerd in the game.
11. BUT those curls, though. THOSE CURLS THOUGH.
EVEN AUDREY II WANTED TO TAP THAT.
12. He could wear an orange sweater, and your only problem with it was that it WAS NOT ALREADY ON YOUR FLOOR.
He was all like NBD I’m just gonna fight some ghosts and then go home and do my taxes, it’s not like I’m a total dreamboat or anything.
13. But he was also an extremely smooth operator in a suit in My Blue Heaven.
15. It was impossible not to think of him and sex at the same time, as he spent half of his movies looking like he had just gotten some.
17. He could kiss the hottest babe in the room and it made total sense to you.
But also you secretly hated all the hot girls he got to kiss.
18. He threw shade like a queen in Parenthood.
Look at him, all THIS COULD BE US, BUT YOU STUPID.
19. He was your dream nerd husband, who was adorable even when he was freaking out.
Which was a lot of the time.
20. But he also had a PhD in telling bitches what was what.
I have no idea what you are talking about but it is somehow still dropping my panties.
22. And you remember how… skilled… he was at holding people in his beautiful arms.
aaaaaahhhh how is he doing such magical things with just his fingers.
23. And as far as you are concerned, everyone putting someone else’s picture up in their room was just crazy.
Where was my Rick Moranis pull-out poster, Tiger Beat???
24. But whatever, it just meant MORE DREAM MAN FOR YOU.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly identified Sigourney Weaver as Susan Sarandon.