3. The internet is always willing to go out with you.
4. But it also loves cozy nights in.
Bonus: It will help you pick the movie.
5. It hooks you up with job opportunities.
Because it knows that you sometimes need some help getting noticed for the special person you are!
6. It will not hesitate to drop everything and go online shopping with you.
7. It will love you even when you look your grossest.
8. But if you want to get dressed up, the internet can’t wait to show you off to everybody.
Always encouraging you to take more selfies.
9. It wants to see every single one of your ridiculous vacation pictures.
10. You have tons of cats together and you don’t even have to feed them!
11. The internet helps you find new music without judging you for not having found it yet.
12. It will answer all of your embarrassing questions.
And give you all the credit for knowing.
13. The internet knows you have a history, and it doesn’t care if you’d rather not talk about it.
15. …Even when you stalk your exes.
You gotta do what you gotta do.
17. It makes jokes, and it’s not afraid to be a cornball.
18. Its jokes can really tickle you.
Sometimes the internet’s puns are right on the bunny.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›