13. The internet knows you have a history, and it doesn’t care if you’d rather not talk about it.
18. Its jokes can really tickle you.
Sometimes the internet’s puns are right on the bunny.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸