The people of Reddit have been asked a few different times what their most insane family traditions are. The people of Reddit need therapy, and possibly new families.
2. Stalin and Hitler coming down the chimney on Christmas.
7. Staining the rest of your clothing red.
10. Celebrating the anniversary of the time your mom stopped having anniversaries.
12. Honoring the memory of fictional characters with theft.
What does this kid think, that trees just grow on trees?
13. Giving strangers cream pies.
14. Taking pictures of the dead.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?