The people of Reddit have been asked a few different times what their most insane family traditions are. The people of Reddit need therapy, and possibly new families.
2. Stalin and Hitler coming down the chimney on Christmas.
7. Staining the rest of your clothing red.
10. Celebrating the anniversary of the time your mom stopped having anniversaries.
12. Honoring the memory of fictional characters with theft.
What does this kid think, that trees just grow on trees?
13. Giving strangers cream pies.
14. Taking pictures of the dead.
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›