The people of Reddit have been asked a few different times what their most insane family traditions are. The people of Reddit need therapy, and possibly new families.
1. Five-finger Christmas shopping with grandma.
2. Stalin and Hitler coming down the chimney on Christmas.
5. Giving crappy presents to your siblings.
7. Staining the rest of your clothing red.
8. Pouring one out at Yuletide for great-great-great-great grandma.
10. Celebrating the anniversary of the time your mom stopped having anniversaries.
12. Honoring the memory of fictional characters with theft.
What does this kid think, that trees just grow on trees?