The people of Reddit have been asked a few different times what their most insane family traditions are. The people of Reddit need therapy, and possibly new families.
2. Stalin and Hitler coming down the chimney on Christmas.
7. Staining the rest of your clothing red.
10. Celebrating the anniversary of the time your mom stopped having anniversaries.
12. Honoring the memory of fictional characters with theft.
What does this kid think, that trees just grow on trees?
13. Giving strangers cream pies.
14. Taking pictures of the dead.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail on bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.