- krishartley "18 Incredible Things You Didn't K..."
- krishartley "A Busker Drowned Out An Anti-Gay Prea..."
So, basically, you’re telling me that all single mothers need to get married, too, so that all children can have a dad? My dad passed when I was ten years old, and I had to grow up without a dad, too. How do you handle that?
Response to 25 Things We Took For Granted In The ’00s:
Aww, I still make mix CDs for the car, and I still listen to the ones I made back in 2002. :D
- krishartley "22 Things Women Should Never Be Asham..."
I cannot live without the coffee! Okay, I’m sure I technically could, but I wouldn’t want to know what it’s like!
- krishartley "Five Pictures Of Cats Doing Me Like B..."
- krishartley "Which Tori Amos Song Are You?"
According to YOUR religion. Not everyone believes the same way. Who’s to say what is normal? And, does that even really matter? Shouldn’t we be focusing on some really important issues, such as hunger, poverty, the economy, just to name a few? Just put yourself in someone else’s shoes and think about how you would feel if someone denied your identity by saying that you’ve chosen a life of “sin.”
Response to 11 Celebrities Wearing “Me Like Bees” Shirts:
- krishartley "This Guy Recorded One Second Each Day..."