1. Miguel Luis Villafuerte, who goes by the nickname “Migz,” is set to become the governor of Camarines Sur, one of the provinces in the Philippines’ main island.
2. As of this posting, official election tallies put Migz ahead of his closest rival by almost 40,000 votes.
3. Once the Commission on Elections proclaims his victory, Migz (who also goes by the moniker “LRay Junior”) would be the youngest governor in the history of the Philippines at just 24 years old.
12. And a couple of wakeboard parks.
14. And was Cosmopolitan Philippines’ Online Hunk for the month of May 2011.
16. Or is part of a clan that has lorded over Camarines Sur for many decades…
21. UPDATE: The Philippines’ Commission on Elections has just proclaimed Migz Villafuerte as governor of Camarines Sur, garnering over 60,000 votes ahead of his grandfather. It’s official, he is now the youngest Filipino governor, EVER!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."