1. As we all know, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were flawless hosts at last night’s Golden Globes.
2. They threw some HIGHLARIOUS shade at a ton of celebs including Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio and George Clooney.
3. But one of their best, subtle jabs was directed at none other than Taylor Swift.
Oh please, don’t look so “surprised.”
4. We all know that last year, Tina and Amy made this innocent joke at Taylor Swift’s expense.
5. Watch the whole “incident” here.
Too good you two, too good.
6. Needless to say, Taylor was not too thrilled about it and fired back in Vanity Fair.
“There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.” -Taylor Swift (Yikes, it’s called a joke Tay Tay….)
7. Meanwhile, Amy and Tina handled the comment like pros.
“Aw, I feel bad if she was upset. I am a feminist, and she is a young and talented girl. That being said, I do agree I am going to hell. But for other reasons. Mostly boring tax stuff.” -Amy Poehler
8. “If anyone was going to get mad at us, I thought it would be James Cameron, I did not see that one coming. It was a joke and it was a lighthearted joke. And it’s a shame that she didn’t take it in the crazy-aunt spirit in which it was intended.”-Tina Fey
9. And once again, at last night’s Golden Globes, these ladies showed us how to throw the perfect amount of shade.
11. Watch the whole video here: