Response to Kids Talk About When Their Parents Got Divorced:
My parents got divorced when I was six and it has had a huge impact on my life and who I am. I would never wish for my parents to get back together because they were never right for one another and being an adult know I understand this decision. I myself have never been with any one, because I am scared of commitment and opening myself up to someone. I know that those feelings stem from not having good examples of relationships around me, not having good relationships with either parent, and from me pushing people away when they get too close so I can protect myself. I hate it but I am working very hard on myself to change that. I am determined to not put any of my potential future children through the same things I have gone through but I’m worried that that desire is causing me to be afraid of any relationships.
- koolsleeves "36 Ingenious Things You'll Want A..."
- koolsleeves "26 Moments That Restored Our Faith In..."
- koolsleeves "15 DIY Tricks That Are As Good As The..."
I thought I was the only person that noticed!!!! WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?
- koolsleeves "12 Surprising Celebrity Couples You M..."
- koolsleeves "35 Things You Will Never See Again In..."
- koolsleeves "Alison Brie Holding A Kitten"
- koolsleeves "21 DIY Emergency Preparedness Hacks"
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›