These paper masks and props will complete your last-minute DIY Halloween costume and upgrade any photobooth.
2. Boo Banner
This cut-out “Boo!” banner will help you set the mood.
3. Chocolate Boo Goo Apples
What will you serve for snacks? These caramel apples come with a side of scary!
4. Boo Halloween Garland
If you want to have a killer Halloween party, start with the decorations. Needle felt some pumpkins and ghosts for a hanging garland.
5. Black Devil Martini Recipe
You can’t host a party without drinks – this frightful-looking martini is sure to delight your guests.
6. Knitted Eyeballs
Knitted eyeballs are equal parts creepy and cute.
7. Stairway to Rat Heaven
Bring the creatures of the night indoors for a spell with these papercraft critters.
8. Halloween Amigurumi Ornaments
Crochet these cute Halloween amigurumi ornaments for party favors or decorations.
9. Monsters and Zombies Embroidery
Embroider some zombies and monsters to hang on the wall or give to friends.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›