1. Prada Jeweled Athletic Socks
2. YSL Caged Metallic Sandals
Looking for a stunner for your next night out? These DIY caged metallic sandals have got you covered.
3. Isabel Marant Renell Jeans
The pattern on these jeans is easier to copy than you think.
4. Dolce & Gabbana Tiara
Who says you can only wear florals in spring?
5. Stella McCartney Falabella Bag
Bright blue suede is what makes this Stella McCartney-inspired DIY stand out.
6. Maison Martin Margiela Cracked White Jeans
Give your jeans a one-of-a-kind look with this cracked paint tutorial from Love Aesthetics.
7. Studded Burberry Trench Coat
Punk-chic is here to stay… and you can transform any trench coat to fit the trend.
8. Alexander McQueen Skull Tee
This McQueen-inspired skull tee is just the right combination of basic-but-edgy.
9. Jil Sander Leather Lunch Bag
There’s only one thing more impressive than being pulled-together enough to make your own lunch, and that’s having a cute tote to carry it in.