1. TOTE-ally Stamped Tote Bag
No one would ever guess that all it takes is a sponge and a dream.
2. Monogram Stenciled Canvas Tote
Let the world know WHO YOU ARE. Get the directions here.
3. Painted Canvas Tote Bag
It’s like wearing a giant paint chip. Tutorial here.
4. Shredded T-Shirt Tote
Your groceries will finally be able to BREATHE. Directions here.
5. Leather Straps Tote
This is a great way to extend the life of your all-time favorite tote. Directions here.
8. Rorschach Inkblot Tote Bag
Give one to that special psych major in your life. Directions here.
9. Photo Transfer Tote Bag
Cut a picture out of a magazine (vintage Sassy, anyone?) and decoupage it on. Get the tutorial here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›