1. TOTE-ally Stamped Tote Bag
No one would ever guess that all it takes is a sponge and a dream.
2. Monogram Stenciled Canvas Tote
Let the world know WHO YOU ARE. Get the directions here.
3. Painted Canvas Tote Bag
It’s like wearing a giant paint chip. Tutorial here.
4. Shredded T-Shirt Tote
Your groceries will finally be able to BREATHE. Directions here.
5. Leather Straps Tote
This is a great way to extend the life of your all-time favorite tote. Directions here.
8. Rorschach Inkblot Tote Bag
Give one to that special psych major in your life. Directions here.
9. Photo Transfer Tote Bag
Cut a picture out of a magazine (vintage Sassy, anyone?) and decoupage it on. Get the tutorial here.
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.