1. Remind yourself who’s in charge.
3. Study your enemy and exploit their weakness.
4. Surround yourself with little supportive mementos.
Bonus points if one of them is from your mom.
6. Try to cool off before making a decision you can’t undo.
8. Establish firm boundaries and don’t be afraid to speak up if someone crosses them.
11. Don’t let anyone take what’s rightfully yours.
ESPECIALLY IF IT’S A SANDWICH.
13. Make sure to schedule you time during the day.
14. Always have a Plan B (and C, D, E, etc).
15. Dress yourself for battle.
And watch everyone quake at your flawless warrior queen self.