1. That time Tumblr explained the historical importance of saying no to ~dRUGs~.
2. When it showed you how to retweet for justice. #emnpctnprclmtn
3. That time Tumblr explained how to go from green to red successfully.
5. When it explained how to make quicksand your bitch.
6. And reminded you that any legit horror movie NEEDS rock ‘n’ roll.
7. When Tumblr explained how to chiastic structure.
8. And reminded you that a driver’s license doesn’t guarantee freedom.
9. That time it explained the anatomy of THE SCARIEST THING THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN TO YOU.
12. Everyday legalities of whom to call?
14. That time it made Sparknotes more accessible.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›