1. That time Tumblr explained the historical importance of saying no to ~dRUGs~.
2. When it showed you how to retweet for justice. #emnpctnprclmtn
3. That time Tumblr explained how to go from green to red successfully.
6. And reminded you that any legit horror movie NEEDS rock ‘n’ roll.
7. When Tumblr explained how to chiastic structure.
8. And reminded you that a driver’s license doesn’t guarantee freedom.
9. That time it explained the anatomy of THE SCARIEST THING THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN TO YOU.
12. Everyday legalities of whom to call?
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›