1. Don’t turn in a volcano.
This is the best reaction you’ll get.
2. Or a wine cozy.
A volcano by any other name is still a volcano.
3. Or anything to do with human hair.
4. Do your research.
Hint: Youtube is a really good source.
5. Puns are good.
Bonus points if it’s boob related.
6. Make sure you have adult supervision before you start the experiment.
Errr, actually, maybe supervise the adults.
7. Remember to use safety precautions.
AKA your sister for human testing.
8. Show, don’t tell.
People want to know how Thomas Edison and Topsy the elephant fell in love, not just that they fell in love.
9. You can’t go wrong with a little spectacle.
Bonus points if it blows up.
10. And remember, don’t be nervous.
Bonus! Topsy the electrocuted elephant with tips on looking like a scientist.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›