1. Don’t turn in a volcano.
This is the best reaction you’ll get.
2. Or a wine cozy.
A volcano by any other name is still a volcano.
3. Or anything to do with human hair.
4. Do your research.
Hint: Youtube is a really good source.
5. Puns are good.
Bonus points if it’s boob related.
6. Make sure you have adult supervision before you start the experiment.
Errr, actually, maybe supervise the adults.
7. Remember to use safety precautions.
AKA your sister for human testing.
8. Show, don’t tell.
People want to know how Thomas Edison and Topsy the elephant fell in love, not just that they fell in love.
9. You can’t go wrong with a little spectacle.
Bonus points if it blows up.
10. And remember, don’t be nervous.
Bonus! Topsy the electrocuted elephant with tips on looking like a scientist.
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›