1. Drink every time the Doctor offends himself.
2. Drink every time someone puts on a fez.
3. Shot for every horrifying flashback sequence that tears your insides out and makes you say leave me here to die.
4. Shot for every time Rose has special eyes.
5. Drink every time this happens.
6. Drink every time there’s a stupidly vague Moffat-y term.
Yes I know Moffat didn’t actually create The Moment (which ended and sealed the Time War), it’s been around since before RTD’s run - but his track record at naming stuff is kinda terrible (The Silence, River Song/Melody Pond, etc) and I’m just trying to get you guys drunk.
7. Shot if we actually hear the Doctor’s name (we won’t though don’t even think it for a second).
8. Drink every time you can’t contain the urge to physically reach out to the screen and fix Ten’s hair.
9. Drink for every piece of Doctor Who paraphernalia you’ve worn/nested with for the 50th.
10. Shot for every time Moffat trolled us with egregious lies.
IF ECCELSTON SHOWS UP I’LL CRY UNCONTROLLABLY FOR THE REST OF THE EPISODE.