2. You get in trouble for being dedicated to your craft.
4. Family portraits are always unfortunately themed.
5. Everyone thinks your parents are god’s gift to the Earth.
Pixar / Via fuckyeahtheincredibles.tumblr.com
8. This was how EVERY family vacation ended.
13. There was one ‘auntie’ who wasn’t actually related to you, but was always around.
14. But you loved her because she was always on your side.
16. Your house was a dictatorship and privacy was a lie you told yourself.
18. THIS HAPPENED ALL THE TIME EW SO GROSS.
Pixar / Via fydisneymisfits.tumblr.com
19. And you accidentally walked in on an…incident once, and that’s the last you’ll ever speak of it till your dying day.
Pixar / Via onlychildprobs.tumblr.com
21. So basically your childhood was:
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›