3. You’ve already signed away half a month’s pay on one of these bad boys.
5. You’ve even turned it in on your way to work! Congrats! People will tell tales of this amazing feat for eons to come.
6. However, you can’t help but feel like you’ve forgotten something.
7. FUUUUUUU - You were so busy being responsible about rent, you forgot about bills.
Better get online fast.
8. There goes $100 so your weird subletter can jerk off to Muppet porn on the Internet.
9. And another $150 cause your other roommate believes in “Christmas all year round!”
10. By the time the all bills are paid, you’ve sunk an entire socioeconomic class.
11. But still, you handled your business. Pat yourself on the back.
12. But then, an e-mail: YOU ARE ONE DAY LATE ON YOUR STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT, THIS IS SERIOUS AND MAY RESULT IN FINES.
13. Thanks to those delinquency charges, you’ve basically paid rent twice today.
14. It’s OK, you still have wine and all that prepaid cable at home to comfort you.
15. A couple glasses later, you’re starting to feel better. Who needs money, anyway?
16. A bottle and a half later, you feel great. You’ll be making bank tomorrow!
17. That’s when your landlord calls to tell you your rent check bounced.
Head Fangirl In Charge, BuzzFeed Geeky
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.