2. Because Abed continues to make it weird.
And does a surprisingly convincing Catherine Zeta Jones.
3. Because the cast loves the fans as much as fans love the cast.
With great affection comes great responsibility - which the Greendale Seven does not shirk from.
4. Because an Academy Award winner will still be prancing elegantly around in drag.
9. Because the show’s disdain for NBC will never die.
10. No seriously - it will never die.
11. Because statistically, half of #PierceOrChevy is in Season 4.
Bonus! The Inspector Dances.
Defeating blorgons with the power of dance since last season.
13. Because of this emotional roller coaster.
I already have a box of tissues ready for this, it’ll be rough friends.
14. Because the Season 4 writers are writing under the penalty of death.
15. Because there will be Piercinald Anastasia Hawthorne origin stories.
Bonus! More half brother woes means more Giancarlo Esposito in our lives.
16. And Piercinald Anastasia Hawthorne bro-dates.
17. Because Leonard is the virgin sacrifice.
Guess who didn’t make it to Denny’s?
18. Because “Come Sail Away” is on the Season 4 soundtrack.
19. Because many of the amazingly hilarious writers are staying, even if Dan Harmon couldn’t.
20. And they (still) care about what the fans have to say.
22. Because this is the classy season.
“We were just about to…”
23. Because SO MANY TIMELINES.
And one of them has to end well for this show.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›