1. Hi hello, you probably saw the wonderful Paul McGann this morning in The Night Of The Doctor webisode.
2. In case you haven’t here it is (OMG WATCH IT NOW).
3. If you’re anything like me, you finished watching and immediately yelled to the sky, “WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT PAUL MCGANN I MUST GO ON ALL OF EIGHT’S ADVENTURES.”
I always knew he existed, but as a primarily nu!Who convert, I haven’t ventured very far prior to Eccleston.
4. So here’s the rundown on this beautiful, dramatically curly haired, still not ginger prince:
5. He debuted in a 1996 made-for-TV movie in the US, that unfortunately didn’t get picked up for a TV series.
6. McGann then blessed us with over 70 audio dramas featuring at least 5 other companions.
7. If that’s not enough (probably not), there’s also over 70 novels written about Eight in a collection called the Eighth Doctor Adventures.
8. And last but not least, he’s in a slew of comic adventures as well.
Unfortunately these aren’t available in a complete collection, but some of Eight’s tales can be found in volume trades here ($).
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›