1. When drinking like a Jedi, one must look as menacing as possible to remind other that the tea you’re controlling could be their hearts.
Dave Watson ‘FatBabyDave’ / Via writetothesoul.tumblr.com
Check out more Dave Watson here!
2. When drinking like a Time Lord, one must ponder great mysteries of the universe such as: how does a giraffe tie a bow tie?
3. When drinking like consulting crime lord, one must always be plotting the suicide of a ‘fake’ genius.
4. When drinking like a moose, one must simply be a moose.
5. When drinking like a sorcerer, one must be also be a manservant.
6. When drinking like an Asgardian god, one must [muffled mug smashing in the distance].
7. When drinking like the boy who lived, one must be a complete human disaster.
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›