1. This perfect ditty.
2. When Troy ate his first day of school lucky charm.
Which was an actual marshmallow Lucky Charm.
3. DARKEST TIMELINE ABED.
4. The Dean’s eternal struggle with life.
5. This possible Nathan Fillion sighting.
6. The two best wishes in the universe.
7. And who got credit.
8. Jeff’s perfect reaction to Britta’s hipster glasses.
9. Greendale’s official admission cards to The History of Ice Cream.
10. The Dean’s personal collection of ball gags.
Why does he have so many?
11. Troy’s one true wish for senior year.
PERFECT FRED WILLARD IS PERFECT.
13. This Leonardo Dicaprio impersonation.
14. That one time when the show read it’s fans’ minds.
15. Other Annie stealing our Annie’s moves.
16. American Sword Cooks.
Dear Abed TV, NBC, and whoever else, make this happen. Seriously.
17. This flawless deanpersonation.
18. The Britta Twist.
She’s got skillz.
19. The three types of wars no one could do without.
TROY HOW COULD YOU FORGET WHISKER WARS?!?!
20. This perfect execution.
21. The heralded death of Fat Neil.
22. Jeff’s best Catherine Zeta Jones.
23. The Dean’s beginning of the year wish.
To tango with Jeff!
24. Giant ball gag safe.
What the actual fuck Abed.
26. This best friends photo the Dean insists on.
OMFG Jeff’s face.
27. The most horrific children’s toy ever made.
28. Pierce making the perfect joke.
In Shirley’s sandwich shop!
29. This prayer circle for Abed.
There’s no way you missed this, but have the gif anyway.
31. Blind Blonde.
NOBODY EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. NO.
32. When Leonard won The Hunger Deans.
33. All this popcorn in the Dean’s pocket.
34. All this horrific moistness.
35. Troy and Abed in drag flirting with the Dean.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.