1. How to look flawless after a divorce.
3. How to be a smart girl at the party.
4. How to close the gap between you and your fictional persona.
5. How to win at life even if you don’t win an Emmy.
Audience participation is key.
6. How to react appropriately to a Tammy.
From Parks and Rec’s upcoming Christmas episode.
8. How to make a great paper doll.
9. How to pull off an incredibly lifelike wig.
11. How to meet Joe Biden.
Always go in for the kiss.
12. How to make fun of Paul Rudd.
PHILLY JUSTICE STYLE.
13. How to raise the ultimate ginge.
No seriously though, look at him.
14. How to make Samantha Ronson laugh.
15. Also gasp.
19. How to make out with David Letterman.
20. How to be tiny and terrifying at the same time.
21. How to answer questions flawlessly in a bathtub.
22. How to internalize your fangirling when your two favorite people meet.
24. How to front for the Foo Fighters.
26. How to dress like Ben Franklin and spill groceries cinematically with Paul Rudd.
From their upcoming movie They Came Together.
28. How to reunite with the cast of your iconic cult movie.
Yes there was a Wet Hot American Summer Reunion, and yes, you missed it.
29. How to get Andrew Garfield to put his arm around you.
Blue. Pipe-cleaner. Glasses.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›