1. How to look flawless after a divorce.
4. How to close the gap between you and your fictional persona.
5. How to win at life even if you don’t win an Emmy.
Audience participation is key.
6. How to react appropriately to a Tammy.
From Parks and Rec’s upcoming Christmas episode.
8. How to make a great paper doll.
11. How to meet Joe Biden.
Always go in for the kiss.
12. How to make fun of Paul Rudd.
PHILLY JUSTICE STYLE.
13. How to raise the ultimate ginge.
No seriously though, look at him.
14. How to make Samantha Ronson laugh.
15. Also gasp.
19. How to make out with David Letterman.
20. How to be tiny and terrifying at the same time.
21. How to answer questions flawlessly in a bathtub.
22. How to internalize your fangirling when your two favorite people meet.
24. How to front for the Foo Fighters.
26. How to dress like Ben Franklin and spill groceries cinematically with Paul Rudd.
From their upcoming movie They Came Together.
28. How to reunite with the cast of your iconic cult movie.
Yes there was a Wet Hot American Summer Reunion, and yes, you missed it.
29. How to get Andrew Garfield to put his arm around you.
Blue. Pipe-cleaner. Glasses.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›