1. Lavender-Infused Lemonade
My favorite lemonade of all time, mostly because I love all things lavender. Find the recipe here.
2. Beet Lemonade
Okay I don’t care what anyone says, beets are effing delicious. Beet juice is probably the most underrated juice of all time. Find the recipe here.
3. Thyme Lemonade
Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. Herbaceous drinks are da best. Find the recipe here.
4. Watermelon Mint Lemonade
Make sure you puree the bajeezus out of your watermelon or else your lemonade will separate into two parts: liquid and pulp. Using a strainer also helps. Find the recipe here.
6. Sparkling Rhubarb Lemonade
Rhubarb is often paired with strawberries, but it’s tartness does wonders to lemonade. Find the recipe here.
8. Chamomile Lemonade
This sounds uber soothing after a long, humid day. Find the recipe here.
9. Fresh Peach Lemonade
Put all those super ripe peaches to good use! Find the recipe here.
11. Jalapeno Lemonade
This might heat you up more than it’ll cool you down…but worth a try! Find the recipe here.
13. Cucumber Mint Lemonade
You can opt out of including the vodka and make a virgin version of this lemonade OR continue to play on the herbaceous notes and use gin instead of vodka. Find the recipe here.
15. Tomato Lemonade
Add some alcohol to this and you’ve got a citrusy approach to a Bloody Mary. Find the recipe here.
16. Frozen Mint Lemonade
Mint’s refreshing. Limes are refreshing. Ice is refreshing. Sounds like a win win win to me. Find the recipe here.
19. Rose Lemonade
If you want to be romantic, add rose petals as a garnish. Find the recipe here.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›